Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Bab y Allen #2 Update

I went for another doctor appointment yesterday to check on the new addition to our family. This kid is going to be a little stinker. It's already giving me a heart attack before it is out of the womb. The nurse had a hard time finding the heart beat and when she did find it, she heard it for about 5 sec. (I missed it) and the doctor heard it too. Then the little baby kicked the censer and we lost the feed. I talked to the doctor and she reassured me that everything was fine. The heart beat was strong at 155, but she could tell I needed to hear it loud and clear. The nurse came back and well, little baby didn't want to perform. So after about what seemed like 30 minutes of trying again, the nurse talked to the ultrasound tech and I was able to see and hear the heart beat loud and clear. I thanked them both like 10 million times. When I checked out at the front desk I made my next appointment. Are you ready? We go Tues., Dec. 23 for a check up and to find out what we are having. I'll keep everyone posted!

No comments: