Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A new picture of baby Allen #2


Yesterday, Jan 27, I went for another check up for the baby. He is doing wonderfully!! He is in the 50 percentile and I am gaining weight like I should be. This is a good thing since I thought I was doing a bad job. I have been trying to stay away from the sweets and all, but it is so hard. I try to eat a salad everyday and at least strawberries, an apple, and an orange everyday. I am doing really well with the fruit. With it being so cold inside the house and out I do not want to eat a cold salad with dinner. I am doing better though. I LOVE cucumbers so that helps. Anyway, I just wanted to show off our little guy, again. Here he is! He was moving his mouth too during the ultrasound along with kicking the tech and the doctor when they were moving the thing all over my belly.

No comments: