Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Baby update (28 weeks)





It is hard to believe that in less than 3 months we will have 2 little boys to care for and love. My pregnancy is going just smoothly. The baby is sitting very low and he is killing my back, but other than that I am doing great! We had another ultrasound yesterday (Feb 24) and will continue to have one every month. I am considered high risk because of his single umbilical condition. No problem though he is doing just fine. He's growing right on track and kicks like a soccer player. The doctor even told me I will probably have him early (yay!!!). Here are some pictures both inside and out. The ultrasound pictures are of the baby's profile and then him looking at us. You can see his cheek and chin and then his hand is up in front of the other side of his face.

1 comment:

Maddy's Mommy said...

I'm glad everything is going smoothly Jess!