Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Week 33 here we are!



Today marks week number 33 in our journey to become a family of 4. The baby is doing well. He has a strong heart beat of 160 and he is moving all of the time. While I was pregnant with Braden during the last 2 months I really thought that he was going to just pop out of my stomach one day while I was sitting on the couch. Ever seen Alien, just like the one alien did to the guy in the diner scene. That's what I feel like again, sometimes. He isn't moving a much as Braden did, but he has time to catch up. I go for another doctor's visit in 2 weeks (April 15). They will do another ultrasound to check him out and all then.
I am starting to feel like a huge waddling penguin. Oh well, it's all worth it in the end, right?!

1 comment:

Maddy's Mommy said...

You are not a penguin, you are a beautiful pregnant woman:)