Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Update : Week 36



Well, here we are, week 36 and still counting. I went to the doctor this morning and all is well with Baby Allen #2. He is growing nicely and my belly is measuring right on track. I only gained a pound in the past week, which is good. I'm very proud of myself this time around. With Braden I gained about 40 lbs. and with this one I've only gained about 20 - 30 lbs. YAY, less to work off in the end. While at the doctor's office I had a non-stress test. This is where they have 2 monitors on your belly, 1 to measure any contractions of you were to have one, and the second to measure the baby's heart beat. Little baby Allen #2 decided to play around for a while so it took twice as long for them to preform the test. Also, while I was hooked up to the the machine I had a HUGE contraction. I felt it, but it didn't hurt, it was just very tight. Who knows when the little guy will show his face? Will he be early or late like his big brother? My next doctor's appointemnt is for next Tues., April 28, Pop's birthday.

No comments: