Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year!!!!!







Happy New Year!!!!! We started off 2010 with a bang! Travis and I let Braden stay up all night again. We tried this last year, but he passed out around 11:45 pm. This year however, he managed ti stay up until not midnight, but 1 am!!!!! He was a ball of fire and very hard to get down. I guess letting him stay up gave him extra stored energy. Oh well, he slept in the next morning after he came down into our bed around 4 am. While Braden slept in, Logan got up at him normal time (around 7 am) so he hung out with Momma and Dada all by himself. He had a blast! Yes, he climbed the first step!!!!! I am doomed! He's such a stinker. His little face that he is making as he is going up the steps is too cute. According to my mom, I made the same face when I was little. I guess he does take after Momma!!!!!
Later that evening we went to our friend's Maureen & Sam's house for a nice New Year's Dinner. Braden had fun playing with the 3 dogs (Roo, Chucha, and Mitch). The night was relaxing and fun filled with good food, great friends, and wine!
Happy New Year everyone!!!!

No comments: