Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My how Logan has grown











Logan and I went to the doctor today for his 1 year check up and shots. He was a very brave little boy. They weighed him and measuered him first and while we were waiting for Doctor Roberts to come and see us the nurse went ahead and gave him his shots. He cried a little bit, but once he realized that it was over he was good to go. He weighs 22lbs 3oz (40%), he is 29 3/4 (48%) inches long. He eats anything and everything that you put in front of him. He loves playing with cars, balls, and wheels of any kind. He is such a fun, silly little boy. Logan surprized us all a week before his birthday by starting to walk! He walks all the time now and before we know it he will just stop crawling all together. We also gave up the bottle over the weekend! Yay, now we just have to get rid of diapers, but that will be a while.
Braden is also doing well. He is getting better at playing attention in T-Ball. Before he would just play with the dirk and grass while he was in the outfield, but he is starting to pay attention to the ball and the coaches now. Yay! Next Wednesday is Braden's last day in Pre-K. They are going to have a little graduation ceremony and then he will have his end of the year Luau party. I will post pictures as soon as I can after I stop crying next week.
I found some random, yet cute pictures so I posted them. Yes, I spiked Logan's hair! Cousin Becky, it looks like Sean is not the only one w/ the photo taking skills.

No comments: