Tuesday, May 5, 2009

38 Week Update



Well, here we are, down to the last week and a half. My bag is packed and I am ready to go! I had my 38 week appointment today and we secretly hoping that they would just keep me there and admit me, but no luck. I am scheduled for a c-section next Thursday, May14, if the little guy decides to wait. I will be ok with everything if he decides to come early, but if not then the 14th it is. We are getting excited to see the little guy and have a list of names to go with us to the hospital. We are waiting to see what he looks like to fit a name to his face. Sorry for the suspense. I have my last appointment with the doctor on Tues. and then back over there on Thurs. to deliver. They must really like me coming back and forth. Oh well.
Braden saw me packing my bag yesterday and asked me what I was doing. I told him that I was getting my bag ready for the hospital for when I have to go there to have baby brother. He told me he doesn't want me to go to the hospital that I can stay here with him. I'm curious to see how he is going to do without me for a couple of days. Travis has been away from him before, but not me. So, we will see how this goes.

No comments: