Tuesday, May 12, 2009

39 weeks, we're done!



Well, today was my last doctor's appointment. I am officially 39 weeks along and Baby Allen #2 will be here bright and early Thursday morning. The doctor said everything looks great and unless I have contractions between today and Thursday (2 days), then he will see me Thursday morning. I have to be there at 6 am, the doctor will be there around 7 am, and Baby Allen #2 will make his appearance around 8 am.
We are all very excited here about the arrival of our new little one. I have had my bag packed for a couple of weeks now, just in case he came early. Oh well, I'm ready that's all that matters. Braden has been telling me what a good big brother he will be, bringing me diapers and other things I might need for baby brother. I am dying with anticipation to see his reaction to the new little guy. We have a list of names that we are taking with us and we will update everything as soon as I am lucid enough to post. Stay tuned!!!

No comments: