Sunday, August 16, 2009

Braden is 4 Years Old!






My little boy is now officially a 4 year old! He has been asking me for months, "Momma, am I 4 years old yet?" Well, now he is! We celebrated his birthday with family and friends at Bounce House in North Knoxville. Travis and I couldn't keep track of Braden. He was just zipping around from one inflatable to the next like a flash of light. Not only did the kids have a blast, but us adults had fun too. Travis and Aunt Lanie raced in the obstacle course, Travis won. I raced Aunt Lanie too, but she beat me twice. Aunt Maureen, Aunt Lanie, and I went down the slide and loved it! Even Pop was enjoying himself in the inflatables.
We had a snag in the cake department this year. Nay-Nay had a reaction to some medicine they gave her at the dialysis clinic on Friday and she had yet to make the cake. So, I decided I would just make cupcakes myself. I had Nay-Nay's icing recipe and knew what to do. They didn't look as pretty as Nay-Nay's but they tasted just as great!
Braden had a great time, got some great gifts, but overall he was just happy to have his friends and family celebrate his birthday.

No comments: