Thursday, August 20, 2009

Braden's First Day of School!





Well today was the day! Braden started school at Saint Joseph Catholic School today. He was very proud to be wearing his uniform and going to a "big" school. He is only in the preschool program, but all the children have to wear the uniforms. The only thing he doesn't have to worry about wearing is a belt, but his shirt does have to be tucked in at all times. That will take some getting used to, but he will get it. My little boy is growing up so fast!!!

I took a few pictures of him this morning and then some more at school before I left. Today was a short day, but tomorrow he will be there all day long. What are Logan and I to do!? I am excited about Braden going to school, but I know I will miss him. Now I can give Logan my full attention on the days that Braden is at St. Joe's.

No comments: