Monday, December 14, 2009

Ugly Sweater Party

















Ok, our dear friend and one of Logan's Godmothers, Elaine (Lanie for short) has been wanting to have an ugly sweater party for a LONG time. She finally had the chance on Saturday (Dec. 12). Everyone was supposed to wear the ugliest sweater they could fine, holiday or not and bring a bottle of wine to share. Not only was it an ugly sweater party, but it was also a wine tasting party. Travis and I got all decked out in our sweaters. Travis wore one of my dad's along with a gold turtle neck of my dad's as well. I wore one of my mom's old Christmas sweaters that still had shoulder pads in it. I also made sure to find all of my holiday pins and jewelry to wear with it as well.
There was a contest for the ugliest sweater and . . . I won! My prize included a bottle of wine and a #1 finger ornament. We had a blast, thanks Lanie!

No comments: