Monday, August 1, 2011

The Gaz Side Of The Family







Saturday evening Travis, the boys, and I met back at my cousin Becky's house for dinner with the family. By "the family" I am not just talking about Becky, her 3 kids, and her husband Dan, but my Aunt Cindy, Uncle Buddy (mom's brother), and cousins Mary and Angala as well. My cousin Dan couldn't be there with us since he lives all the way in Minnesota (we will see him soon, for his wedding in May). We had a lovely visit catching everyone up on all the stuff going on with us back home in Tennessee. Braden and Logan enjoyed playing with their cousins for another evening and Nathan was just passed back and forth from relative to relative, and loving all of the attention. My cousin Becky even took him outside for a little mini photo shoot. I cannot wait to see the pictures! Braden also made his way down to the basement to challenge my cousin Mary in a game of Scrabble. He won! I think we all had a wonderful time visiting with everyone and enjoying real Chicago pizza! It was so good to see all of them again!

No comments: