Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Sorry it's been so LONG









































Ok, I know, I know I haven't been on here in a VERY long time. I am sorry for that! Here's what's been going on since last August. Braden turned 5 and started kindergarten. He loved every minute of it too. On February 17, 2011 we welcomed baby number 3 otherwise known as Nathan Joseph Allen. He and dad share a birthday. Logan turned 2 in May. Braden finished kindergarten with flying colors and Logan is really working hard on his letters and numbers. Nathan was baptised toward the end of June as well. We are so happy to have Summer & Brain Babis and Amanda & Scott Durham as his Godparents. We are lucky to have them all as friends & not a part of our family.


Yes, things have been a little crazy, but we love it. I love having my 3 wonderful little boys and boy do I love watching them interact with eachother. Logan and Braden just love Nathan and they ask to hold him constantly. Logan will even get mad at me if I tell him that the baby is eating and he can hold him in a minute. We are working on that as well. Logan is definitely a different kid than Braden. Oh well, we learn somthing new with him everyday. Here are some pictures over the past year to kind of "catch up" on things.


We are headed to Chicago next week for a mini-vacation. Although Travis is working while we are up there it will not be much of a vacation for him. We will get to visit with family that we have not seen in about 10 years & they all finally get to meet the kids! We are excited!!!!

No comments: