Thursday, September 4, 2008

Braden rewards Dadda

We are still working on the whole potty training thing with Braden. Yesterday after dinner, as Travis was getting ready for his softball game, Braden decided to " check on Dadda". The next thing I know the kid is running past me, I was in the kitchen cleaning up from dinner, run up the stairs, then down again. I just stood there andlet it all play out. The next thing I hear is Braden running down the stairs with his M&M container in hands. He runs into our bedroom / bathroom and this is what I hear . . . "Dadda, you did it! Great job! What color M&M do you want?" Travis decided to give Braden an M&M also, since he thought to give Dadda a reward.
Later that evening after Travis was at his game Braden told me he had to pee!!! That's a HUGE milestone. Turns out he had already gone in his pull up, but hey he noticed! So we ran upstairs to see if he could pee again and he did!!! He also told me again this morning before we went to school. He said "I can't go to school, I have to pee pee in the potty first." Well, we were a little late for school, but he did pee!!!!!! Ah, my little boy is getting so BIG!

No comments: