Friday, September 26, 2008

We have some news . . .


Braden is going to be a big brother!!!!!!
Well, I took a pregnancy test on September 16 and well . . . it came out POSTIVE! I went for a doctor's appointment on Sept 18 and they verified the test. I have been feeling very nauseated, lovely, and have had all the other good pregnancy feelings that you get in the beginning.
Then today I went for my first ultrasound (with this one) and the baby is about the size of a grain of rice, and has a very strong heart beat. My estimated due date is May 19,2009. We are all very excited about a new baby in the house. Braden was all for seeing a picture of his new baby. I think he was kind of disappointed that the picture didn't look like a baby. He keeps telling me that he wants a baby sister and that we need to name her Kate.
(He loves the Arthur books, by Marc Brown. One of the stories is that Arthur and his little sister D.W. have anew baby at the house and her name is Kate. I think we will be reading that book a lot in the near future.)

No comments: