Friday, September 12, 2008

I went on an interview

Well, it is official . . . I am looking for a job. I applied at a couple of places near our home and Braden's school. Target, one of them, is only hiring for the 4am - 9 am shift MWF and some Saturdays. I think it'd be good for me , but then I started to think about the actual weight lifting and all (it's a stocking position), so maybe not. I also applied at Beleza Salon and Spa for a prt time receptionist position there. The interview today went well, I think. I spoke with 2 managers and they will pass along their oppinions and thoughts to their boss, one of the owners, and hopefully I will get a phone call back scheduling the 2nd interview with him. So keep your fingers crossed for me. I'll keep everyone posted on the process.

No comments: