Friday, September 5, 2008

School day and playing











As I picked up Braden from school yesterday his teacher told me something very sweet that he said to her. She told me that he just came up to her and said "Miss Becky, I love you." and gave her a hug around her legs. How sweet is that. She told me that him saying to her just melted her heart, because she goes home wondering if any of the kids, that cry when mommies leave them, really do like her. At least she knows Braden does. He did very well on Thursday when I dropped him off. He just gave me a very pitiful smile, but I kept reminding him that if he was happy going to school Miss Becky was going to give him a sucker and I would bring his "Nutron" DS for him to play with on the way home. He did very well.
Later that day I took him to Victor Ash Park before dinner. He had a blast swinging, jumping, and just being outside. He was worn out from playing all day, that we came home, had dinner, took a bath, and went to bed. He's getting so big. He even peed and pooped on the potty before going to bed.

No comments: